Brian Moore plays with technology to create art and products that comment on popular culture, society, and technology itself.
From pull cords that escape zoom small talk, to live price tags for shoes, to anti-social networking apps that help you avoid your friends, to websites that make you look busy at work, Brian’s work is medium agnostic and religiously irreverent.
Founder, member of BRAIN, a very serious art studio.
Currently in Los Angeles, California.
“[Brian's] spent more than a decade making headlines for [his] often-sardonic digital projects”
“Moore's contraptions—appear to have a comical edge, TikTokers are not seeing the funny side.”
“Can you please keep these dumb projects coming, because they’re brilliant?”
“Brian Moore creates semi-facetious tech products.”
“Moore’s projects are always a clever mix of commentary and viral stunt.”
Ryan Broderick, Garbage Day
Available for commissions and partnerships. Please email for inquiries.
- Harvard Medical School (2023) responsive games + health
- TEDx (2021) a chat about creativity during the pandemic
- Whaaat?! (2021) slots and how to make weird stuff
- Hackaday (2017) a bit about Twitter bots
- Babycastles (2017) a talk on video bots
- Techcrunch on AI Garage Sale
- Hypebeast on CRYNYL
- VICE on LOL Verifier
- The Information on USDTea and other projects
- TechCrunch on USDTea
- Input Mag on Blockedchain
- Hypebeast on NFOG
- BBC News on Hardstop
- Reply All on Me on the Internet
- VICE on Do Not Touch Your Face
- NY Times has Voter Suppression Trail
- VICE on GOP Arcade
- Bloomberg on Cloak
- The New Yorker on Cloak
- NY Daily News on Dating Brian
- Boston Globe on being kidnapped on a bus
- ADC Young Gun Year 12 recipient
- Emmy (Nominated) Outstanding New Approaches: Arts, Lifestyle and Culture
- Webbys 3x (1x Winner, 2x Honoree)