Brian Moore plays with technology to create art and products that comment on popular culture, society, and technology itself.
From pull cords that escape zoom small talk, to live price tags for shoes, to anti-social networking apps that help you avoid your friends, to websites that make you look busy at work, Brian’s work is medium agnostic and religiously irreverent.
Currently in Los Angeles, California.
“Moore's contraptions—appear to have a comical edge, TikTokers are not seeing the funny side.”
“Can you please keep these dumb projects coming, because they’re brilliant?”
“Brian Moore creates semi-facetious tech products.”
“Moore’s projects are always a clever mix of commentary and viral stunt”
Ryan Broderick, Garbage Day
Available for commissions and partnerships. Please email for inquiries.
- TEDx (2021) a chat about creativity during the pandemic
- Whaaat?! (2021) slots and how to make weird stuff
- Hackaday (2017) a bit about Twitter bots
- Babycastles (2017) a talk on video bots
- Input Mag on Blockedchain
- Hypebeast on Non-Fungible Olive Gardens
- BBC News on Hardstop
- Reply All on Me on the Internet
- VICE on Do Not Touch Your Face
- IGN on Rage Rider
- The New York Times has Voter Suppression Trail
- VICE on GOP Arcade
- Bloomberg on Cloak
- New York Times on Cloak
- The New Yorker on Cloak
- NY Daily News on Dating Brian
- Boston Globe on being kidnapped on a bus
- ADC Young Gun Year 12 recipient
- Emmy (Nominated) Outstanding New Approaches: Arts, Lifestyle and Culture
- Webbys 3x (1x Winner, 2x Honoree)